2010年3月18日星期四

Artificial Intelligence Website

Examples of artificial intelligence are sites like ELIZA,IGOD and ALICE. But dont take this artificial intelligence sites seriously, because i have put myself in the position of a suicidal person. I told it that i was going to kill myself and needed help. Guess what, if i was really going to kill myself, i would have really done it. First of all, it didnt give any answers to my problem and secondly, it told me to kill myself, it even said Bye an gave me an AHA. This programs might really help, if you're in a world that only only you exist, which there is no one to talk to. It might be useful for others, but for me, i dont find anything interesting except that it sometimes give really annoying answers that makes you laugh a little. Credits to the creators.

没有评论:

发表评论